Monday, March 15, 2010

Long days

Well here i am finally blogging
sorry to all the non believers of blogs i like them.
so my website is coming together more slowly than i would have liked.
with the handmade market 2 weeks away ahh pressure but thanks to my lovely friend Michelle who is helping me with it. Happy 1st Birthday Isabella!
I am amazed at the lovely people i continue to meet as i go along my journey with this small but gorgeous business, just beautiful women. Jennie from www.Posie.com.au, Rachel and Julie from www.Handmademarkets.com.au, Annie la Rue, from www.annielarue.com sensational local canberra photograher and others. Julie from www.juicyroo.com.au with fantanstic graphics and creations. well i am sure there are more...my mother but i already know her..
anyway till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment