Monday, October 18, 2010

Sharing the important things-marketing


I read alot of interesting things now being linked to so many peoples blogs and facebook pages. But one girl who impresses me is marie-nicole from the central coast who gives us philosophical advice and now marketing tips. Her hand printed textiles and brooches are devine. have a sneak peak at her blog and her lastest marketing tips ...marie-nicole. especially you business girls....

I have been getting some business advice from the Lighthouseinnovation.com in Fyschwick canberra and getting some coaching from lovely Kylie from grow-achieve.com.

so i am looking at rebranding myself any suggestion greatly appreciated or tips..we have been looking at finnish words as Marimekko is Finnish...wanting to keep the hummingbird thou...

i going to have some talks with local interior designers to try to find a ways to work in with them and grow my business.

Tomorrow is the begining of a new start for me and after 2 yrs at home with my baby boy i must return to the world of real work as a midwife tomorow evening. (only casual mind you and one or two shifts a week) it will be a real shock as i am used to going to bed at 8pm with him..

bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment