Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wedding and Funeral






Well these past few weeks have been a little unusual for me with the lost of our much loved Nana Berna at 96. She is missed greatly.
We also had to miss a wedding in sydney due to sickness in our family, and very glad those weeks have passed.

As the warmness of summer returns here is a newsletter I have started doing on mail chimp on the recomendation of Mikalea one of the girls in our little business group. She is also the photograher of above photo's, check out her facebook page, she is young, clever and really savvy. Also let me know if your a canberra local and keen to join us.

I have been spending some time trying to work on my buisness rather than just in it and getting some great advice from some local interior designers Irene Lewis and Catherine Henderson.

Next market is this coming sunday at Kingston Market on sunday the 14th 10 - 4pm..
Hope you are keeping healthy and happy x

No comments:

Post a Comment