Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not long now..








This end of the year is flying by ...
only 5 weeks to christmas...as if we need a reminder about how much christmas preparation we need to do .
My organised sister in law told me she is nearly finished her shopping.....

well on a brighter note I went to Kingston market last weekend for a pre christmas market and go back again on dec 12th.

But the biggest thing ahead is the next Handmade market on dec 4th at Kamberra winery Epic 11- 7pm.

check out some of these great big pictures i have been doing..

Fabric from Finnish marimekko. They have also updated there website which is very cool ..

My friend Mikaela who is a young groovy thing is designing me some new business cards, she is very clever and really good with helping small business get more IT savy. Check her out....








No comments:

Post a Comment